Products: Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
Complete Energy Usage Monitoring System
Use Less Energy
- Know when, where and how your electricity and natural gas is being used; manage better.
- Recognized by American Foundry Society & winner of AFS Applied Research Award.
At most facilities, the only power measuring equipment was installed by the local utility. They aren't interested in how you use the energy, just how much.
The result: utility company energy data meets their needs, not yours.
Utility bills cannot provide enough detail about precisely where and how energy is being used–or in a form that helps you optimize energy use.
Energy intensive equipment and processes often run inefficiently–without management's knowledge–costing many thousands of dollars each year.
Fortunately, this very affordable system can tell you how your energy is being used.
Sub-Metering Technology–with a Critical Difference
Some of the most significant energy saving opportunities are only apparent after combining:
- Process-related information
- Real-time metrics collected from multiple energy use sensors
- Sophisticated data analysis–correlating process data with energy use
- Presentation in a user-friendly interface
TDI's engineering partners are pioneers in the use of "smart sensor" technology–focusing on remote monitoring applications to reduce energy costs.
Would you like to know more precisely how your energy dollars are being spent? We can help you find your "energy hogs" and identify realistic solutions for scaling back on those unnecessary costs.
Affordable, Portable & Scalable Data Analysis
Energy “sub-metering” with “smart sensors” can now be easily and rapidly deployed and deliver data in a very usable form. All this is achieved with tools that are scalable, customizable and perhaps most importantly… affordable–often with little or no capital cost.
For a small investment, smart sensor energy monitoring can reveal thousands of dollars in potential savings.
Induction Furnaces: $70,000 electric savings (3 furnaces).
Vacuum System: $200,000 electric savings
No Capital Expenses Required
How we are paid
- We prepare a no obligation quote for hardware, software and services required to be operational
- Complete data collection, analysis and reporting costs are included in the proposal
- Tell us your situation; we suggest any of our solutions that may be a fit.
- No obligation. We always prepare a cost quote for products and services.
- Call us at 630-243-1580 (9:00 am - 5:00 pm CST)